Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Party Shall Live On!



I said this in a past post, but in case some people didn't see it...you have this week to finish reading all the posts and leaving a comment to enter the Penguin Prize Pack (details for that in the first post!) End date: April 10

Sharonanne has a guest post, and I forgot to put an end time to that...so I'll just make it April 10 as well!

Thank you to all the bloggers and authors who donated a review, guest post, prize, etc. to make this a fun party for Julia and everyone else. I really do hope you will go out and buy a copy of Willow. I did, and I'm so stoked to have a finalized version, even though I was lucky enough to read an advanced copy (Thanks, Julia!)

Remember, you have until April 30 to buy a copy and send in proof to enter for TWO romance/paranormal books of your choose from the list and also to be entered for the HUGE giveaway of gift cards and other books.

Spread the word about Willow and this blog, as it's not going anywhere after the party is over. To keep the love living on, I'm willing to post any or your thoughts and reviews once you read Willow.

If you are a book reviewer, I'll re-post it if you send it to me and if you aren't, then consider this your shot to share your thoughts about the book! If you ever have any questions about Willow, leave them in a post and I'll try and find the answer for you, or maybe we can even do a future Q&A with Julia...just depends! So get out there and get the book. And follow this blog!

6 comments:

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Thank you for putting together a wonderful guest blog! I have enjoyed reading it! Now, I'm so excited to read "Willow!"

Amelia said...

Unfortunately, I don't have Willow yet! For some reason it's been in Memphis for the past three days.
I loved all the posts and guest reviews and blogs. They were so interesting.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Polo.Pony: Thank you so much. It was no problem. I'm just glad people enjoyed it all.

Amelia: Really now? Well, that's not cool!! Thanks, I thought they were interesting as well.

Erika Powell said...

I am glad to hear you will be keeping this up and running. I will def send you my review as soon as I read it.

Katie said...

I will definitely send in my review once I finish the book. This whole idea was so great and I really love all the guest posts and great information about the book!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Erika Lynn: Thanks. I didn't want to just let it go after the party so I figured some random posts on Willow every now and then would be fun. Awesome, I can't wait!

Katie: Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :)