Friday, April 3, 2009

I Bought It, Did You?



That's right! I bought Willow today at the bookstore, and I'm so excited to have my very own finalized version.

Again...I bought it, did you? And if not, what are you waiting for? It's an amazing book and you could enter to win a ton of other prizes if you buy it in April. I don't think there is a downside to this really...I mean, yeah, the book might not be for you in the end...but if that's true then you can pass it along to someone else or simply know that you helped a super awesome author! :)

See that? No downside. Buy the book. ASAP

10 comments:

Reyna Meinhardt said...

I really would love a copy of "Willow!" I should really buy it...

Katie said...

I bought it!!!! My mom was nice enough to pick it up for me on her way home from work and I was so happy!

Amelia said...

I bought it but it won't be here for 6 more days! I hate living in the boondocks...

Jen said...

I'm about to buy it ^-^ have to order enough stuff for free shipping though

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shooting Stars Mag said...

Jen: Yay! Definitely enter the big giveaway when you do.

Amelia: AWWW...:( Maybe it'll get there early, like magic. :)

Katie: that IS awesome. go mom!

Polo.Pony: You should. You should. *nods emphatically* You should.

Irish said...

just bought this today been hearing only good things about it.

Erika Powell said...

I did I did!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Irish: Yay, enter the huge giveaway!

Erika Lynn: I saw, I'm so excited. :)

The Book Girl said...

I bought on April 3rd as well :-p Like I mentioned in another comment, now I'm just awaiting a chance to read it! Wish me luck, I can't wait!